2 BHK+2T, 3 BHK+3T, 4 BHK+4T
• Eastern Freeway To facilitate commuters from Colaba to Ghatkopar via Port road, Anik, Chembur and Ghatkopar.
• Mumbai Trans Harbour Link A new, upcoming route to facilitate commuters from Sewri to Navi Mumbai. This is expected to be completed by 2020.
• Monorail 20 km route covering Chembur, Wadala and Jacob Circle with 18 stations in between benefitting around 2 lakh commuters in Chembur-Wadala section and over 4 lakh in Wadala-Jacob Circle stretch.
• Godrej Sky has been planned to provide a life of limitless comfort and convenience.
• Whether it’s indoors or outdoors, every amenity has been designed to make your life easier, exciting and more comfortable.
• Every apartment will be furnished with the nest luxuries from internationally acclaimed brands.
• Spectacular panoramic views from each apartment, serene natural surroundings, thoughtful amenities and state-of-the-art facilities add up to create a lifestyle of absolute luxury.
• You want a central location, but a quiet atmosphere.
• You want to be surrounded, by greenery, but enjoy excellent connectivity to all parts of the city.
• You want spectacular views and of-the-moment luxury.
• You want it all. And like most, you’ve learned to compromise. Not any longer. Presenting Godrej Sky – a new address, a new perspective.
• Byculla is central to the story of Mumbai, connecting its heritage to its bright future as well as lying at its geographic centre, making it one of the city’s most sought after destinations.
• Home to historic landmarks like Dr. Bhau Daji Lad Museum and Jijamata Udyaan, Byculla also boasts of a well-developed urban and social infrastructure.
• An easy commute to all parts of the city and yet nestled away in the quieter Eastern side, Godrej Sky is your sanctum of privacy and the gateway to Mumbai’s vibrancy.