1250 Sq. ft to 1250 Sq. ft
• At Sector 36, well-designed and spacious homes in a 90 acre township in Karnal
• Easy access to City Railway Station and Bus Stand
• Short ride to Govt. College and Civil Court
• Easy access to Delhi through NH 1
• Well-connected and well-planned township with host of amenities
• Dedicated areas for playing, commercial center, schools, healthcare in complex
• Banks, malls, hospitals, schools, universities, restaurants in vicinity
Ansal Town Karnal is a self-contained township by the prolific Ansal group in the city of Karnal in Haryana. At Sector 36, accessible by National Highway 1, the complex is nearby Namaste Chowk and a short ride from Yamuna River. Surrounded by a fully developed neighborhood, Ansal Town in Karnal is offering you modern, well-planned homes having aesthetic and state-of-the-art features such as gate with security, branded streetlights, children’s play area, jogging track, commercial complex and shop-cum-office complex, community center with swimming pool and gymnasium, crèche, dedicated areas for high school, primary school, nursery school, taxi stand, and nursing home/dispensary.
Constructed with superlative material, the A-grade architecture and the 90 acres layout of Ansal Town brings you the epitome of modern group housing living. Moreover, the project is a short ride from NHAI, Radio Station, Gurudwara Sec. -6, Govt. College and School, Shiv Mandir and Bus Stand and at a comfortable distance from Railway Station, Nirmal Kutia - Civil Court, Liberty Chowk, NDRI and Hotel Jewel and Karan Lake.