581 Sq. ft to 1169 Sq. ft
• Surrounded by large-scale residential development
• Mixed-use project having retail, residential and office spaces
• Along the Golf Course Extension Road
• Connectivity via Sohna Road and Southern Peripheral Road
• International style managed apartments
• Best suited for business travellers and young urbans
• Adorned with in-complex and add-on facilities
• High-quality neighbourhood
• Ample car parking
Tapasya Group has come up with its mixed use development project Tapasya 70 Grandwalk in Sector 70, Sohna Road, Gurgaon. Along with retail shops and office spaces, the project offers international style managed studio residences. The concept originated in foreign cities like New York and Dubai and is rapidly gaining popularity in the Indian cities like Mumbai and Bengaluru. This is the first endeavour in Gurgaon. Managed studios are well-planned residential spaces which come with the benefit of in-studio, in-complex and exclusive add-on services. They are the best residential options for business travellers, young urban families as well as the bachelors. Companies looking for smaller units in bulk can offer a co-living option to their employees for a convenient and secured stay with amenities within the premises.
Enjoying the highly coveted location of Sector 70, Gurgaon, Tapasya 70 Grandwalk Studio will be easily accessible from Gurgaon and Delhi. The place is surrounded by a full-fledged residential development giving you the feeling of community living. High-street retail shops, multiplex and office spaces are within the complex so you do not need to go anywhere for your daily requirements; just a stroll in the premises will be sufficient. Its proximity to several IT parks and MNCs adds to the advantages.