544 Sq. ft to 544 Sq. ft
• Bait Al Aseel offers 3 bedroom villas in Akoya Oxygen Golf Community in Dubai
• Villas are crafted in Middle Eastern style and are surrounded by lush greenery
• Built by Damac, these villas are an epitome of modern luxury
• Accessible by Emirates road and Dubai Al Ain Road
• Indigenous materials like sand, mud, mangrove wood have been used in construction
• Amenities include Mosque, Nursery, Schools, Hospital and Ambulance, Park
• Complex has commercial and retail centres along with Police Station, Post Office
• Near Trump World Golf Club, an 18-hole champion course with a clubhouse
• 8 minutes from Damac Hills
• 15 minutes from Sheikh Maktoum International Airport
• Easy ride from EXPO 2020, Mall of Emirates, Dubai Marina, Burj Khalifa
• Comfortable distance from Palm Jumeirah and Dubai International Airport
Bait Al Aseel by UAE’s reputed builder Damac is a residential complex in Dubai. Offering 3-bedroom villas (3BHKs) seeped in Arabian heritage, Bait Al Aseel’s homes are among the first multi-use lower ground floor villas in the city. A throwback to an era long-gone, the project uses indigenous materials like sand and mud for bricks alongside date palms or mangroves for wood.
Bait Al Aseel villas have been built in a traditional Middle Eastern style with a deluxe architecture. Constructed with state-of-the-art technology, the project offers luxurious amenities akin to a golfing community. Mangrove beams, earthy-textured walls, crenulated elevations, Bait Al Aseel homes are an epitome of contemporary amenity and traditional architecture.
Adorned with a comfortably huge living and dining area, a closed kitchen, three balconies, two parking spaces and a garden, Bait Al Aseel homes come with ample natural light filtered through its floor-to-ceiling windows and an empty room which can act as a blank canvas for your creative ambitions.