- IC Presence
1. Investors Clinic Infratech Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred as Company) provides end to end property solutions for every need. The term "client" defined hereinunder refers to a person, irrespective of gender, Firm, Company, Entity in whose favour a particular property is booked and/ or a credit note is issued.
2. The Company as a service provider relies on the information pertaining to various projects provided by the respective developers, given in writing and/or through their representatives, responsible persons, advertisements by the developers in the print and/or electronic media and/or such other authentic sources.
3. The customer is advised to regularly visit the website of the Company and/ or respective developers for developments and/or events pertaining to real estate from time to time.
4. In case a client intends to cancel a unit/property booked by him through the Company, he shall be liable to pay a nominal administrative charge to the Company for issuance of No Objection Certificate (NOC) by the Company. The administrative charge may vary from project to project, Developer to Developer and/or such other factors that may be relevant to a particular project. The Company will not be bound to issue a NOC until the client has paid the administrative charges as mentioned above.
5. The client is bound to notify the Company in case he transfers the unit booked by him or creates any third party interest in the property booked through the Company.
6. The credit note issued by the Company for a particular project to the client is non-transferable and in case the client sells/transfers the property and/or creates any third party interest in any manner whatsoever then it shall be the responsibility of the client to notify the Company about such transfer within seven days of such transfer. It is further clarified that the liability of the Company under the credit note is only towards the client and not towards the subsequent transferee (s) and/or any entity in whose favor the client has created any interest. The Company will only disburse the amount under the credit note (subject to the conditions mentioned in the credit note) in favor of the person to whom the said credit note is issued and shall not be liable to pay anyone claiming for and on behalf of the person to whom the credit note was originally issued. The company will have the right to deduct TDS in terms of applicable laws. It is further clarified that if the client, while creating any third party interest has also included the credit note in the cost of the unit, the Company shall neither be a party to the said transaction, nor be responsible in any manner whatsoever to release the payment to such third party under any circumstances.
7. That the Company in the capacity of service provider is not responsible for any delays, increasing in cost, change of layout, change/levying of PLC, scraping of project, change in the builder policies, change in the government policies, judicial/administrative orders, variations between commitments and deliverables and/or such other circumstances that may take place from time to time.
8. That a Company as a service provider is not a part of the business of a Developer and is not involved in either decision making or obtaining statutory approvals from relevant authorities. The Company is not liable for any misrepresentation made by the builder in any manner whatsoever and at any point of time.
9. In case the Company has issued a credit note and subsequently it does not receive the commission due from the concerned developer it shall not be liable to disburse the credit note to the client under any circumstances whatsoever. Further the Company will not be liable to disburse the credit note until it receives the brokerage/ commission from the concerned Developer and until other conditions mentioned in the credit note are fulfilled. In case the Company does not finally receive the payment from the concerned Developer for any reasons whatsoever, then it shall not be liable to honour the credit note under any circumstances whatsoever. In case the Company only receives part commission from the Developer, it shall release the proportionate amount to the Client.
10. The Company clarifies that it shall not be responsible for interest if any, on the overdue payments that may be levied by the Developer and/or cancellation(s) of the unit under any circumstances whatsoever.
11. It shall be the responsibility of the client to point out the accuracy of the information that may form part and parcel of any email conversation and should bring the same to the notice of the Company on an immediate basis failing which the Company will presume that the information in every communication is accurate and the Company shall not be responsible for any loss which accrues on account of any erroneous information and/or any ramification arising as a consequence thereof.
12. The Company shall not be responsible for any verbal commitments allegedly made by any employee at any point of time. The Company will further not consider any communications that may be in writing but not made on the Company's letter head and not made by a person empowered/authorized to make such a commitment. The Company will not be bound by the commitments made by any ex-employee, if he is not working in the Company at the relevant time when such commitment was made. Any commitment made by an existing employee from a personal email ID shall not be entertained by the Company.
13. The client shall have no objection if the Company uses any data pertaining to his booking for any advertising and promotional purposes.
14. That the Company may suspend the functionality of the website due to reasons of maintenance and/or other reasons from time to time. Any information accessed by the client during the period of such suspension which may not be an updated information, shall not bind the Company in any manner whatsoever.
15. That incase of any query, clarification, grievance the client is free to contact the Customer Care Department of the Company at PHONE NO. 9711454999 or address an email at EMAIL ID : firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. The client will be bound by the rules and by laws guidelines laid down by the concerned builder/developer for each project and the Company will not have any say in the same. That in case the query of the client requires a response from the developers end then the Company shall coordinate with the concerned builder/developer and forward the response received from the concerned builder/developer. The Company however will not be liable if such response is not to the satisfaction of the client.
17. The Company does not accept any cash from any client under any circumstances whatsoever. The Company only accepts duly signed Cheque or Demand Drafts/ Bankers Cheque in favor of the concerned Developer for the concerned projects after the client fills up the booking form issued by the concerned Developer.
18. The Company shall not be responsible for any cancellation arising out of incomplete/ invalid documents in support of the booking and at the same time the Company owes no responsibility for any cancellations arising out of non-sanction/ delay in sanction of loan from any financial institution.
19. That the non receipt of an email communication cannot be treated as a valid ground for non performance of any obligation or ignorance about a particular policy and/or other aspects that may be contained in the email.
20. That in case of any dispute the courts at Noida shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to try and entertain the same.
For all the real estate projects displayed on our website the information has been gathered by Investors Clinic Infratech Private Limited through public sources/project marketing material/internet sources/on their own and has not been provided by the developer and hence shall not be construed as an offer for sale or an advertisement for sale by Investors Clinic or by the developer.
• While reasonable efforts are being made to ensure the update, authenticity and completeness of the information displayed here, there exists a possibility that it may not be complete and updated.
• The pictures / photos shown in various projects include the artist’s impression of the Project. The actual properties may vary from such representations. You may also verify the completeness and accuracy of the information from RERA website of the respective state where the Project is located.
• As per the regulations, the Developer has a 90 days’ time period from 1st May 2017 to obtain necessary registration under the law. The display of information on Investors Clinic does not in any way confirm or guarantee the allotment of registration to the Project under RERA and authorities may also deny the registration.
Investors Clinic shall neither be responsible nor liable for any inaccuracy in the information provided here and therefore the customers are requested to validate the information from the respective developers before making any decision of the purchase of properties. Investors Clinic, its directors, employees, agents and other representatives shall not be liable for any action taken, cost / expenses / losses incurred by you based on the information given on its portal.
Address: Tapasya Corp. Heights,
Floor No: 5 E-F-G-H, Sector-126, Noida-201303
Customer Care No: +91-9711454999
Toll Free: 1800-123-0109
IC Help Line: