2 BHK, 3 BHK
1045 Sq. ft to 1425 Sq. ft
• Well-designed, multistoried apartments at Pallipuram, Thiruvananthapuram
• KINFRA Film and Video Park and Ernst and Young Innovation Center nearby
• Sainik School, Thonnal Devi Temple, Ragam Auditorium, St. Andrews beach close-by
• Located just off Panvel-Kochi-Kanyakumari highway, near Old N.H. road
• Railway Station, Bus Stand, Arts and Women’s College a short ride away
• Kerala University, Trivandrum International Airport a comfortable ride away
• Topnotch schools, universities, hospitals, malls, restaurants in neighborhood
Sowparnika Highlands at Pallipuram, Thiruvananthapuram is a multi-storied housing society built near Thonnal Devi Temple, old N.H Road. Offering ingeniously designed apartments in a discernable locale in Trivandrum, Highlands places you in the neighborhood of the city’s seashore and many other renowned educational and commercial institutes such as University of Kerala and KINFRA Film and Video Park.
Accessible by NH 66, the Highlands’s complex provides you such amenities as clubhouse, A/C gym, children’s play area, power back-up, Sewage Treatment Plant, covered car parking, lifts, indoor games etc. Nearby Kaniyapuram junction, Highlands is surrounded by many revered religious shrines and institutes such as Asian School of Business, Asian Aviation College of Management etc. Furthermore, Highlands by Sowparnika is bestowed with amenities such as government water supply/ bore well water, provision for fixing A/C unit in master bedroom, modern fire-fighting equipment as per KMBR rules and fire force requirements and ample car park and is also nearby Kadinamkulam Lake.