2 BHK+2T+1Servant-R, 3 BHK+3T, 3 BHK+3T+1Servant-R, 3 BHK+3T+1Servant-R+1Study-R, 4 BHK+4T+1Servant-R
1620 Sq. ft to 2505 Sq. ft
Brilliant locational advantages-
• Delhi/Dwarka via NPR is 13 km
• IGI Airport via NPR is 18 km
• Proposed ISBT & Metro Station is 4 km
• Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary is 8 km
• Vatika India Next is 4 km
• Cyber City is 18 km
• Seven Elements is a mix of mid-rise and high-rise structures, and its design's philosophy embodies the principles of timeless and elegant architecture, which are a distinctive trait of the Vatika Group.
• The mid-rise blocks, ranged along the southern part of the project, can be seen directly from Pataudi Road. The high-rise towers are to the north, overlooking 80 acres of reserved, recreational greens.
• Open green areas make up as much as 80% of the project. The mid-rises have unhindered view of the greens, and enjoy direct access to the 1.5 acres of lawns. The high-rise towers too, are surrounded by usable green areas on all sides.
• Seven Elements pays particular attention to the safety of its residents, especially children, with a layout that minimizes vehicular traffic and segregates it from pedestrian movement.
• The ingress to every mid-rise block is through a double height entrance lobby that leads to a large, naturally lit and landscaped courtyard. The high-rise towers are accessed through aesthetically designed lobbies on the ground floor that are surrounded by open green spaces.